Having show managers on a show can alleviate the burden of managing the show by sharing the responsibility of building the cast list and the rehearsal schedule.
How To Add a Co-Director
By default, whoever posted the show originally is a director of the show and it is their responsibility to add additional show managers as needed.
A co-director must have a Cast98 user profile and be connected to the studio in order to be added as a co-director on one of the studio's shows.
There are three ways a user can connect to a studio so that the director can add them as a co-director:
- Go to the studios index, find and click on the studio, then click Add Favorite.
- Go Backstage and click Manage Favorites. Find the studio, check the box next to it, and Save Changes.
- Submit the audition form for the current show.
A co-director for a show has all the same privileges as the person who posted the show originally.
These privileges include:
- Access to all director tools and show settings
- Access to the auditionee dashboard and all audition forms
- The ability to Save & Sync, and edit audition report cards
- The ability to see actor reputation notes
- The ability to edit the cast list and crew members
- The ability to build/edit the rehearsal schedule
- The ability to create rehearsal notes